This screen shows the details of a source. The contents will vary somewhat depending on the genealogy program being used to generate the data.
- Title bar - Shows the source record ID number.
- Name - The name of the source (usually an abbreviated name as shown).
- Title - The full title of the source.
- Surety - The default surety.
- Repository - The name of the repository for this source.
- Repository Details - Brings up the Repository Details screen. If there is more than one repository, a popup list is displayed.
- Details - Other details about the source. Varies depending on the type of source and the genealogy program being used.
Note that, like some other screens, a photo thumbnail is shown if a photo is attached. Tap it to bring up a larger image.