From any of the main view screens, pressing the Menu button or screen icon on your device brings up this menu. (The exact appearance of the menu depends on your version of Anrdoid.)
- Go To ID - This brings up a dialog that allows you to enter an individual's database ID number. This is the same ID number as is used in your genealogy program.
- Favorites - Brings up the list of Favorites for quick selection of persons of interest.
- Search - Brings up the master list of names for you to search through.
- Help - Displays simplified online help (required browser and Internet connection).
- Info - Brings up the Info Screen, showing detailed information about the currently open database.
- More - Brings up the extended menu screen (see below).
This is the extended menu that appears when you tap More in the main menu, plus the popup menu that appears when you select Master Lists. The selections are as follows:
- Add to Favorites - Adds the current focus person to the Favorites list.
- Master Lists - Pops up another menu as shown below to access resource lists.
- Export Note - Access the feature that allows you to export information about the current person to an editable note.
- Relationship - Brings up the Relationship Calculator tool.
- Direct Line - Brings up the Direct Line Ancestry tool.
- Settings - Allows you to set certain Preferences for the way the application works.
- Select Data File - Display the list of known database files and select one to view. Unused files can also be deleted.
- Change Log - A review of recent changes to the application.
- Latest bulletin - Retrieves the most recent user bulletin (required Internet connection).
Master Lists Popup Menu
- List of Sources, Repositories, Images - Brings up master lists for these resources, from which you can select one to view. In the case of images (photos), you can advance forward and backward through the images while viewing them.
- Research Tasks - A list of tasks or to-do list items. Only applicable for direct imports from Legacy Family Tree or The Master Genealogist.