This screen provides information about the database that you are currently viewing. Most fields are self-explanatory, but the following are of special note:
- App version - This is the version of the GedStar Pro Android app itself. It will change whenever an update is installed.
- Data version - This is the version of the database. Some updates may require a change in the structure of the database. It is important that the same database version is being used by both the Windows conversion program and the Android app. You may get a message after an update that the installed database is not compatible with the Android app. If this happens, it means that you must also download and install an update for the GedStar Pro Windows application and then re-convert and transfer your database(s) to the device.
- Data name - The name of the database as specified during the conversion process.
- Data path - The full path to the database file on the Android device.
- Data source - The genealogy program providing the data (TMG, Legacy, or GEDCOM).
- File time - The timestamp on the file that was converted on the PC.
- Converted - Timestamp when the conversion was done.